Bulletin 58 - November 2/November 15, 2003
November 2/November 15, 2003
Sts. Acyndinus, Pegasus and Others, Martyrs
That I might be a minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering of the Gentiles might be acceptable, santified by the Holy Spirit.
· Six people came for Divine Liturgy on October 25.
· May God grant comfort to the Paroda Family, family member Mary Castranova having departed this life recently.
· Let us remember the seventy-eight men that lost their lives in the Farmington Disaster on November 20, 1968. Let us remember the suffering family members and all those who helped.
· Let us remember the men and women working underground in the mines each day.
· Pray for the mission.
· The best way to help Holy Trinity Mission is to live a serious Orthodox Christian life each day.
· Let us be mindful of the men and women serving in the military in dangerous locations.
· Let us be mindful of the suffering in Kosovo each day.
· Let us be mindful of the responsibility that comes with Holy Trinity Mission being the only Serbian Orthodox Church physically located in West Virginia.
And he (John the Eunuch) said, "This is a place for asceticism, not for worldly business."