Bulletin 93 - May 8 / May 21, 2005
May 8 / May 21, 2005
St. John the Theologian & Evangelist
And when they had prayed, the place in which they were gathered together was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God with boldness.
· Seven people came for Royal Hours on Great and Holy Friday, April 29, 2005.
· We are the period of great Paschal joy.
· Let us remember Diocese Days on August 6-7, 2005 and consider attending.
· Let us build the mission with stewardship.
· Let us continue to pray for the sick, the suffering and the grieving.
· Let us continue to pray for those serving in the military and their families.
· Let us pray for the miners and their families and all individuals involved in dangerous occupations.
· Let us remember the suffering Serbian People in Kosovo and Metohija.
· Let us consider visiting Shadeland Camp during the summer.
· Let us be grateful for God's blessing of the Holy Trinity Mission.
· Let us plan to celebrate the Mission Slava on June 20.
· The best way to help the Mission is to live an Orthodox life each day.
· Let us read our Bible's daily for the benefit of our souls.
· The St. George Church weekly radio broadcast can be heard on the Internet throughout the week at the St. George website which is listed above.
· The Paschal Message of His Grace Bishop Dr. MITROPHAN can be heard in English and Serbian languages on the Holy Trinity Mission website.
· Important Dates to Remember: The Feast of Ascension: June 9.
Abba Poemen said of Abba Copres that he was so holy that when he was ill and in bed, he still gave thanks and restrained his own will.