Bulletin 96 - June 19 / July 2, 2005
June 19 / July 2, 2005
St. Jude / St. John Maximovitch
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
· Twenty-two people came for the Vespers at Holy Trinity Mission, Fairmont, West Virginia. His Grace Bishop Dr. MITROPHAN came as did Father Deacon Dragoslav Kosic. Maria Masha Djonovich was honored Kuma. Wayne Kirby and Mary Trbovich also were recognized for their support of the Mission.
· Mr. and Mrs. Gojko Arbutina are new residents of the area served by the Mission.
· Ten people came to the Mission for Divine Liturgy on the Feast of the Ascension.
· Shadeland Camp opens in July. Plan a visit there especially for Diocese Days the first weekend in August.
· Consider a visit to Monastery Marcha.
· The best way to help the Mission is to be a faithful Orthodox Christian each day.
· You can hear the St.George radio program on the St.George website throughout the week.
· Honor the St.Peter and Paul fast which continues until the Divine Liturgy on July 12.
· The Mission benefits from the help of many friends near and far.
· Remember to pray for the men and women serving in the military and their families.
· Remember to pray for the Suffering Serbian People in Kosovo and Metohija.
· Remember to pray for the sick, the suffering, the imprisoned, the hospitalized, those in care homes, nursing homes and rehab centers.
· Pray for the homebound.
A brother asked Abba Poeman, 'Can a man be dead" He replied, 'He who is inclined to sin starts to die, but he who applies himself to good will live and will put it into practice.'