Bulletin 111 - March 26 /April 8 , 2006
March 26 /April 8 , 2006
Synaxis of Archangel Gabriel
The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
· Eight people came to Divine Liturgy on March 25. Three communicants.
· The next service at the Mission will be on Great and Holy Friday at 9:00 AM.
· Believers are expected to honor the fast until the Paschal Divine Liturgy.
· The Mission is best helped when each of us lives as faithful Orthodox Christians each day.
· Let us remember the sick, the suffering, the imprisoned, individuals in care homes, hospitals, rehab centers and homebound.
· Let us remember the men and women in the military and their families.
· Let us remember the suffering Serbian People in Kosovo and Metohija.
· Let us remember the miners, living and departed.
· Let us be grateful for the existence of the Mission and the support and interest of all associated with the Mission.
· Let us treat each day as a gift from God and use each day to the glory of God and for the salvation of our souls.
· Remember to listen to the St. George radio program via the internet on the St. George website.
· A cantors workshop will be held at St. Elijah Church in Aliquippa, Pennsylvania in May. The Mission should have one of more individuals in attendance.
· Holy Confession and Holy Communion strengthen us and unite us with Christ.
· Each believer should prepare for Holy Confession and Communion during Great Lent.
· It is time to think about Shadeland Camp.
· The Mission benefits from many friends.
The old man said that a brother asked Abba Pambo if it is good to praise one's neighbor and that the old man said to him, "It is better to be silent."